The Many Uses For Greenleaf Scented Sachets – Posted in: Blog – Tags: greenleaf, scented sachets
The scented sachet has many different uses apart from the obvious one which is to store in your wardrobes and draws to keep items fresh.
With the change in season, it’s a great opportunity to have a clean-up and a clear out and what better way to keep stored clothes and shoes fresh than by adding a scented Sachet.
We get so excited when we think of the many other ways in which you can incorporate scented sachets into your everyday life. Whether it be to simply maintain a fresh smelling home or to add a touch of scent to a gift – the uses for these are endless.
Get creative with sachets! Here are some useful ideas that we know you are going to love!
- Slip sachets into stored clothes and shoes to keep them fresh until the next season.
- Keep sachets where you store sports gear and shoes to keep them smelling fresh.
- Hide them behind sinks in the bathroom, laundry and kitchen and even on top of the fridge.
- Sachets are also great in storage areas of your home including the garage and the basement.
- Place a sachet near or around your kitchen rubbish bin. You’ll be surprised at the difference it makes!
- Place a sachet on a guest bed for a sweet, warm welcome and a touch of class.
- Add a sachet into your linen and towel cupboards. They can even be tucked into the end of a duvet.
- Tuck them into gym bags. Try hiding them into your teenager’s sports bags and even golf bags!
- Have a sachet behind your computer to keep your office smelling fresh.
- Take a wrapped gift to the next level with a scented sachet attached with ribbon on the top!
- Pop a sachet into holiday cards. The recipients will get a sweet smelling surprise!
- Tuck a sachet into your luggage when you travel to keep things fresh on your journey.
You can see our full range of scented sachets under the Home Fragrance section on our online store